A technical web developer is responsible for building and maintaining websites using a variety of programming languages, frameworks, and tools. This role requires a deep understanding of web development best practices and a high level of technical skill.
- Creating and managing databases using database management systems such as MySQL, Oracle, or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Developing and integrating applications and web services using RESTful APIs, SOAP, or other protocols.
- Collaborating with web designers, project managers, and other stakeholders to understand project requirements and ensure that web development projects meet business objectives.
- Ensuring that websites are optimized for search engines and meet accessibility standards.
- Testing and debugging websites to ensure that they function correctly on different devices and browsers.
- Maintaining security and ensuring that websites are protected against potential threats such as hacking, malware, or phishing attacks.